Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Cool Pokémon you believe are underrated

UnovanZorua
UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

(Not competitively)

Delphox. It's a magical fox witch (mage?), which is extremely cool, but people hate it because it's not as cutesy as Braixen. What? Just look at it, it doesn't need to be cute. Yeah, the fact that it looks like it's wearing a sleeveless jacket over a dress/robe isn't the best, but does that matter?

In short, stop hating on Delphox, it's one of the coolest Pokémon.

Anyway, what're yours?

Best Answers

• JoeyyRattata
    JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    #2 Answer ✓

Remember my super cool Rattata? My Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It’s like my Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata. Who else duh!

Haha!! No, in all honesty though I would have liked to see something new with Spinarak/Ariados. It would have been nice for Ariados to have a mega or even an Alolan form. Some Pokémon were just left behind.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments
    #3 Answer ✓

Eiscue :)

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments
    #4 Answer ✓

Sigilyph has a really cool design and an interesting basis for it, in addition to some interesting in-universe lore. But I don't see a lot of people talking about it, and I've actually seen it ranked rather low on tier lists.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers
    #5 Answer ✓

Okay, who disagreed on Delphox being a good, underrated Pokémon? I let people have opinions, but you do not need to press disagree for that.

I know I'm not supposed to comment on my own discussion, but I want to know just what kind of horrible day you need to have to say Delphox is bad out loud. Yes, maybe you just disagree but also that means you dislike Delphox. Why? Yes, it's humanoid, but come on. It's a fire-controlling witch fox with a design that's cool if you ignore the sleeveless-jacket-like fur.

Or are you one of the people who just follow the majority and call it bad because it's not Braixen? Which, to be honest is worse and I feel sorry for you. I hope you eventually recover from the stupid disease if that's the case.

Answers