Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why is game so broken on PC?

The game freezes and has bugs all the time, but the developers do not see this and focus on new releases. Is this a problem for all players?

Support don't give me answer

Answers

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 371 mod
    100 Comments 25 LOLs 5 Answers 25 Likes

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• terodar213
    terodar213 Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment

I open an donly this aswer

Pokémon TCG Live is available in a select number of regions. Attempting to access the game and any of its features from outside of the participating regions may impact game function or result in errors. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer support for any gameplay issues since it appears that you are accessing the game from an ineligible region. Thank you for your interest in the game and for your understanding.

Please periodically check our official website here for any further announcements regarding Pokémon TCG Live.

• terodar213

But this problem have all player

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

It's broken on every platform because it's made with a shoestring budget/team. That said, if this is a deck you put together manually in the game, try exporting the deck, deleting it, and importing the text list.

• terodar213

I'm a fan of this game, and a fan of the franchise itself, but I can't play it. This is killing me from the inside.

• terodar213

This is not an excuse, because the game continues to be updated but the update rate is completely different, the goal is to fill the cards. There is no goal to improve the game. With what you describe, you can use websites and do the same, what's the point of making a game that can't be played by a wide contingent of users? Why choose a deliberately false path to the game, which leads to an outflow of players online? From the company's point of view, the game will lose its value very quickly. If you wanted to make a deck building program, it didn't have to be a full game. I play games and do not watch how you can play.

• B3aNmAn513
    B3aNmAn513 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

It the same on my android I start a match and it glitches put and doesn't let me pull cards put of my hand then says I lost because of inactivity and its driving me crazy because I would have a win streak of 3 and it glitches and it messing up my stats on my win/lose