Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which anime episode made you cry?

2»

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Bye Bye Butterfree was just shocking. I can't say that I cried, but I was like, "No! Caterpie was Ash's first Pokémon! This show is too sad already!" Plus, it was like, episode 13. But while being so sad, it also had a beautiful message about trainers having to let go of Pokémon, because sometimes friends have to part ways. So sad.

• Tien_Chan
    Tien_Chan Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

ok- "once there were greenfields" "thankyou alola the journey continues" the dead cleffa episode and the journeys one with the banette😭😭😭😭😭

• TeamRocketfan10
    TeamRocketfan10 Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

Fighting back the tears was sad

• jbryaniii
    jbryaniii Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer

The departing Cleffa one had me crying before I even knew it.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

The episodes that made me cry were the Episodes: The Lost World of Gothitelle, The Stoutland Leaving Episode, Ash and Lapras' Farewell Episode, and Ash, Brock, and Dawn's Farewell Episode

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

I definitely cried a lot throughout the entire series, as there are plenty of sad episodes out there. Pretty much anything about someone/something being dead was guaranteed to have me crying (eg, 'Seeking Shelter from the Storm', 'Memories in the Mist'). Technically any time a character cries, I cry. I tend to get very wrapped up in stories, to the point that seeing a character sad or hurt in some kind of way just triggers me.