Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.
Attention Trainers!

We are aware of an issue preventing some players from starting a match properly in TCG Live. We are actively investigating this issue and will update you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

My mom might be better than me at pokemon

Options

So a few nights ago my mom started playing violet, and that battle with nemona outside mesagoza I lost both times in my first play through and the 2nd one I’m doing with only flying types. (Team sky lol) anyway she won, first time I saw someone do that

Comments

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

What Pokémon were in her party?

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

Gosh I did a hybrid Water- and Flying- playthrough of Violet (sort of like a monotype but I limit myself to those two types rather than just one) and Nemona's Pawmi completely pummelled me outside Mesagoza.

I may or may not have broken the rules to catch a Paldean Wooper until I could obtain Manchester the Johtonian Wooper.

• TacoJoe2011
    TacoJoe2011 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Dedenne she had a sprigatito, wooper,flechling,hoppip,lechonk, and tarounchula

• jbryaniii
    jbryaniii Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

I beat her first time, but I was down to one Pokémon. I probably beat her because I had the flying Pikachu,

now a Raichu.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees
    Options

Fair enough. I had a team similar to that and also beat Nemona. Probably because my Fuecoco was level 10+ at that time.