Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What was your first wild, non Story related, Shiny Pokémon?

1235»

Comments

• Nadjie_
    Nadjie_ Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

My first shiny encounter was an Electrike in Pokemon Sapphire. At the time, my cousins (3) and I all shared one copy of pokemon Sapphire. We did not understand what shiny Pokemon were at the time, but we knew we had to catch it! It was blue! It took way too made pokeballs, but finally we caught it. We agreed to let my youngest cousin raise it. :)

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I caught a full-odds shiny Shinx in Scarlet, just wandering around near the area where you fight Klawf. It was level ten, so I just hit it with a regular Pokéball and it was mine. I also caught a shiny Heracross, accidentally killed a shiny Hawlucha, and caught a shiny Cetoddle. All within like, a week, and it was full-odds.

• Jolteonisawsome
    Jolteonisawsome Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

first shiny was a full odds shiny bellsprout in pokemon let's go eevee, but i lost my save data due to my switch being broken and haven't found a shiny ever since

• FireIsAmazing
    FireIsAmazing Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

a bunnelby in pokemon y.

• Charlie_Grey
    Charlie_Grey Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

My first shiny, I was on a road trip and was riding on my charizard (post game so I was in the sky) and I thought I saw something strange below me so I got off my charizard and saw a shiny jigglypuff!! I caught it and named it Cheese. I evolved it into a Wigglytuff and it is still with me!

I also caught a GMAX shiny eevee (when you couldn't make it a GMAX), a shiny slurpuff, and a shiny espeon in raid dens in my Pokemon Sword game.

I have a box full of shinies in Arceus, but they were kind of too easy to find in that game

The highlights of that were my shiny Hisuian Goodra named Sam, my shiny Hisuian Samurott, and my shiny hisuian Braviary named Pablo

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

I don't have the best memory so don't remember which ones I found in gen 1(checking for perfect stats) but in gen 2 I found a shiny Zubat and was pretty ecstatic when I found out there's a third evolution now.

• Pikafan777689
    Pikafan777689 Member Posts: 17
    10 Comments

Shiny Zubat all the way back in Gold version. I regret not saving it. :(

• CodiOneWolf
    CodiOneWolf Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

My first ever shiny was in Pokemon fire red and it was a Pidgey. I caught it and it had perfect stats and was strong as hell.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Haunter in Y or maybe it was a Lickitung in X. It's been many years so I don't remember which one exactly but it was definitely one of these.

• Hydreigon42
    Hydreigon42 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic

tentacool in either silver or crystal

i lost it bc the battery in my cartridge expired and lost the save file