Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon Horizons

YagoFuecoco
YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Likes 25 Agrees

I'm very Hypado to watch Pokémon Horizontes, I thought Liko and Roy were two amazing characters, I think Liko has a Sprigatito, Roy, having a Fuecoco was something that caught my attention, that Fuecoco is one of mine Favorite Pokémon of All Time, and I'm So Excited to See Fuecoco in the Pokémon Anime

Comments

• JoeyyRattata
    JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees

I'm excited to see the new anime all together. I fell off after so long with Ash. I think the new main characters will be a nice change. I haven't looked for any spoilers about it. I just check periodically for a release! I would love to get back into it.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

I've seen the anime, just as disappointing as Journeys. Besides, I would like to see Ash's Major return a little later on the road.

• jbryaniii
    jbryaniii Member Posts: 76 ✭✭
    10 Comments First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes

I watched a little bit of the trailer, that’s the only way I know about it, but I’m really pumped for the series. I’ve binged ALL of Pokémon Journeys, Pokémon Master Journeys, and Pokémon Ultimate Journeys!

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 396 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Likes 25 Agrees

I'm very excited to watch Pokémon Horizons too, just watching the trailer, I identified with Liko, I confess that I love Sprigatito, she is very cute

• JoeyyRattata
    JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 LOLs 5 Agrees

I have been very careful to not see any spoilers. Is there a date yet? I am so ready!

• DuskBlaze12
    DuskBlaze12 Member Posts: 72
    10 Comments 5 Agrees Photogenic Name Dropper

Yeah it has quite a good plot than the previous series except xy and XYZ. But there are less battles and also the protags just use their starters and keep their other mins just to fight with cap Pikachu for training. I have watched till episode 25 and I really want to see roy's wattrel getting some screentime in battles