Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.7.0 Update & Developer Letter Discussion Thread

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

@TPCi_CursedSoup Please ban Toedscruel ex until you fix it.

You guys seriously didn't test a Battle Pass deck? Really? I'm exasperated at this point. I couldn't even finish the previous pass because of how little motivation I have to play. Just... If this client isn't going to be taken seriously just drop it. No client at all is better than this.

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

The bug where it becomes impossible to search the deck is worse than ever now....it's frustrating enough when a card just arbitrarily cannot be selected, but this bug softlocks the game. As far as i can tell it also stops the timer because i tried just waiting it out for a moment once for the automatic timeout and it didn't happen.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

Can you guys hire more people?

• TechHog

This update probably sets a new record in individually broken cards. I'm almost impressed with how bad it is.

• TechHog

Sync your system clock, and if you made your deck within the app, export it, delete it, and import it.

• terodar213
    terodar213 Member Posts: 6
    Name Dropper First Comment

Why when, I start play game all the time is freezing, and dont give me any permision to play?

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

I've already tried manually exporting and importing the deck. It still happens. And my clock is synced to real time by default and I've never changed it - if i need to be synced to *server time* that's in fact bad design. I'm on mobile if that makes any difference.

• TechHog

Yes, it needs to be synced with a time server. Sometimes devices fall out of sync and need to be resynced.

• Riiyse
    Riiyse Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Playing this on IOS drains my battery like crazy! Curious if others are having this same issue? Was hoping to see something in the release notes.

• Stormy1x2
    Stormy1x2 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I just lost my 3rd game in 2 days because it stalled out as I was selecting cards to be used with a move. I do hope at some point instead of just 'addressing' these bugs all the time, you will consider actually fixing some of them? It's been doing this since June.

I tried changing cards in my deck thinking it was just my AbsolV doing this but it's happened for base, and GX cards now. I'm just waiting for it to freeze while using an EX one.

Your old platform might not have been as fancy but it certainly provided a better and more stable game we enjoyed for YEARS. I thought updates were supposed to be an improvement?