Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Needs to have a new Game mode

Ever since I just started this game, I've come across nothing but decks that have the crazy big HP and Attacks. The V and Ex and such. I don't want to be forced to play with those cards just to compete with them. I don't have many of the big cards to create anything anyway and if you want to theme out you cant compete. There should be a game mode where you don't play with those cards. If there is, what is it. Id rather play there then where we are at now.

Comments

• Ampersundae
    Ampersundae Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    25 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes

I used to like the theme deck category, even though it was imbalanced. I'm still hoping we get a one prize only mode eventually. You can call them "Casual Standard" and "Casual Expanded" or something, even though it might take balancing if one deck could excel in those modes.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 LOLs 5 Likes

Hello, Trainer,

Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

@VonZig and @Ampersundae There is the GLC format, we can't play because we don't have all the free cards from the Bw and Xy collections. We also can't get friendly matches in expanded mode, if the @Mod_Champion manage to take the suggestion to the developers we will be grateful.