Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 10010

KashinoLyon
KashinoLyon Member Posts: 9
Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Hello PTCGL Team,

I have accessed the beta from Canada with no issues up until today, where I am brick-walled by the error 10010 upon loading assets (17/35). I have attempted fresh installs of the PC version of the client to no avail each time.

I have then shifted over to install a MacOS version on my Macbook and the client is functioning with no issues. Can you advise on what may be causing the problem on the PC client?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• czan
    czan Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

I've been experiencing the exact same issue and I've got no response from the support team whatsoever.

Did you find a solution? Thanks!

• KashinoLyon
    KashinoLyon Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment 5 Likes

Hi czan, I ended up reinstalling my operating system completely fresh and reinstalled the client from there. Ended up working again but hopefully you don't have to resort to such extreme measures.

• Insecta_X
    Insecta_X Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Any response? Come on guys, please fix this issue.

• jokool2
    jokool2 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees
    edited November 2022 #5

Getting this every once in awhile, and I notice it more when my internet connection is sluggish (like when someone in my family is streaming a movie). IDK if that's the main issue, or if it's simply server issues, but it has been annoying.

Edit: Wait, I may be thinking of a different error code. I'd delete this post but...there's no way to delete posts here??? 🙄