Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Who would win? 1015 random Pokémon or 1015 Rowlet?

Dedenne90524
Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

the Pokémon are all random. There may be 1015 Sunkern.

Comments

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

There's not really a single answer, as whether the Rowlet would win is highly dependent on what Pokemon the 1015 on the other team are. 1015 Magikarp would be super easy, while 1015 of Legendaries would be hopeless.

I'd say it's more likely that the 1015 random Pokemon will lead to an advantageous situation, but like I said, no single answer to that question.

• SatyaOWFT
    SatyaOWFT Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I gotta go with the 1015 random Pokemon; I'm banking on the fact that that it is more likely than not you will probably get a few strong Pokemon and probably even a few mythicals/legendaries if you got 1015 random Pokemon. Just a few legedary Pokemon all you need to beat the Rowlett imo.

• PinkYoshiFan
    PinkYoshiFan Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    First Answer Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees

I misspoke on the comment currently in moderation, the 4.65% is the chance that there is a legendary/mythical. The chance that there isn't is 95.35%, which to the power of 1015 is only a 1.02*10^-19% chance that there is zero legendaries/mythicals. The Rowlets still don't stand a chance.

• PeppyDrizz
    PeppyDrizz Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I think it depends on what pokemon gets picked, like if you get a lot of fire types and legendaries then the Rowletts could be in a lot of trouble. It may also depend on the levels of the Rowletts, since a level 5 Rowlett wouldn't really stand a chance against a level 100 Charizard

• PinkYoshiFan
    PinkYoshiFan Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    First Answer Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees

Going solely by base stats, there's 250-300 Pokémon with lower totals than Rowlet. Assuming 250 to (somewhat) account for Pokémon with type advantages over Rowlet, there's 760/1010 Pokémon that could beat a Rowlet, a 75.25% chance. Also, several of those Pokémon could beat multiple Rowlet, so it doesn't have much of a chance.

There's also 47 Legendaries and Mythicals, the odds of any one Pokémon not being those is 4.65% chance, and the odds of not a single Pokémon being Legendary or Mythical (that to the power of the number of Pokémon) is 6.21x10^-1352, so the Rowlets don't stand a chance.

• MisterSkullGame
    MisterSkullGame Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic

A thousand little owls seeing that their opponents are a bunch of giant pink hands about to bombard them with lasers of mass destruction.

🙄->😐️->😔->😤->😫->💀->💥->😇

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Ice types would hurt Rowlet worse than Fire types ever would. Levels are also randomised.

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

No competitions, 1015 random Pokemon would definitely beat 1015 Rowlets except the fact that all Rowlets are 100% Iv, at Level 100, all holds an Everstone, all the 1015 random Pokemon are all level 1 or are Sunkerns/ Magikarps level of weak(no hate to either of them) and none of them can level up or evolve. That's the highest percentage of a chance that the Rowlets can win, otherwise, they'll probably all die due to, I don't know, Legendary/ Mythical/ Paradox/ Ultra Beast Pokemons will lay ruin to them. Even Shuckle can just stall until they struggle themselves to death.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I think that the 1015 random Pokémon would win. you'd probably just get a legendary that would solo them all.