Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is this deck good

Playing around a bit and found it ok

Comments

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

Theres a subforum for deck discussions so if you want to discuss decks that forum is the place to post. Other than that, I find the decklist with Squawkabilly and VIP passes more consistent. I dont know what the boost shake is for because you dont get immediate value from evolving on your first turn anyways and it becomes dead-weight later on. Capturing Aroma seems too RNG and I would rather run another nest ball or a VIP pass instead of it. You should consider the additions of PokeStop, which discards the top 3 cards of your deck and puts them into your hand if they are item cards, and Cross Switchers which when played as 2 cards, switches one of your benched Pokemon to the active and the same for one of your opponents benched Pokemon. I see your deck is more of a slow burner with super rod and energy retrieval but I think one of the powerful points of Darkrai VStar is its ability to hit insane numbers very early on so I would suggest a turbo build with the cards I mentioned above. For example my decklist is:

Pokémon: 6

2 Galarian Moltres V CRE 97

3 Darkrai VSTAR ASR 99

3 Darkrai V ASR 98

2 Galarian Moltres EVS 93

1 Radiant Greninja ASR 46

1 Squawkabilly ex PAL 169

Trainer: 17

3 Trekking Shoes ASR 156

1 Box of Disaster LOR 154

1 Escape Rope BST 125

2 PokéStop PGO 68

1 Pal Pad SVI 182

1 Lost City LOR 161

4 Professor's Research SVI 189

3 Battle VIP Pass FST 225

1 Boss's Orders PAL 172

1 Klara CRE 145

2 Iono PAL 185

1 Trekking Shoes CRZ 145

1 Choice Belt BRS 135

1 Collapsed Stadium BRS 137

4 Dark Patch ASR 139

4 Ultra Ball SVI 196

4 Cross Switcher FST 230

Energy: 1

13 Basic {D} Energy Energy 7

Total Cards: 60

Squawk for turbo. Box of Disaster is a very good counter against Gardevoir, combined with the weakness advantage its basically a free matchup, not bad considering its probably the most popular deck in the ladder along with Chien-Pao and maybe one of the best. PokeStop for turbo. Lost City is very good against Zoroark Box and some single prizer decks that rely on getting their attackers back from the discard after they are KO'd. VIP for turbo. Collapsed is for getting rid of your Squawk mid to late game. 1 Boss' orders because we run 4 Cross Switchers. This deck can of course brick very hard as the nature of turbo decks but thats only like 5% of the time and 95% of the time you can hit for 300+ turn 2 with good sequencing and resource management.