Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Exchange coins for credits

Hey y'all, i think it would be very beneficial for player to be able to exchange coins for credits to be able to help gain more cards for buikding decks. I'm new to the pokemon game and find it unnecessary to to buy packs of cards from the store because there isn't many people to play with where i live. So that being said it's hard to build decks by using credits for card but I have so many coins

Comments

• Gangrils
    Gangrils Member Posts: 21
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

I am also absolutely in favour of it. Or more often in the daily quests credits instead of constantly spending coins as a prize. Or cheaper prices in the shop. One of them. Balancing is very, very bad here. 

• Vigoreux
    Vigoreux Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I don't think they would implement that just because, like you said, it would hamper the sale of physical cards. However, many players do free giveaways of codes on Twitch, Discord, YouTube, and other platforms. I'm not sure whether the rules permit to name a few that I would vouch for, but I'll namedrop a few if I'm given the go-ahead (or it seems that it won't matter either way).

• Climbingthemtn
    Climbingthemtn Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees

If you could refer me to some codes that would be a huge help also

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

So many people drastically overestimate the effect this client has on card sales lol