Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Does eevee deserve a new evolution? If so what type(s)?

Comments

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@lunchfast In the TCG

• theBingoo
    theBingoo Member Posts: 16
    5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

i personally think there should be an opposite / counterpart to eevee, that has all the types eevee doesnt

• zgamer-s-k
    zgamer-s-k Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Dragon Eevee would be amazing. Wyveon please.

• Carter3329
    Carter3329 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Anniversary

I feel like a ghost type eeveelution would be cool. (Ghouleon)

• JJsantos979
    JJsantos979 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Definitely dragon, it's the only type that is a special type(see gen 1-3 type mechanics) that didn't get an Eeveelution and I get is was to minimize the amount of dragon types in the game, but now it wouldn't have a balance impact on the game.

• chillycapybara
    chillycapybara Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic

Salty take of mine but-

honestly, i'm getting tired of all of the eevee ideas and personally don't think that eevee needs new evolutions.

8 feels like enough, and with the amount of special treatment it gets, similar to charizard and meowth, i think we should calm down about new eevee stuff and work on other, more deserving pokemon.

• Snorlax622736
    Snorlax622736 Member Posts: 52
    Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Anniversary

As far as the card game goes I would love to both see more evolutions and actually have Eevees and evolutions that are actually useful.

• b2j135
    b2j135 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

I kind of like the concept Lockstin with a lizard that becomes all the old physical types. I hope they do something like that that would be super cool. I'd also be fine with more eeveelutions though. I feel like it's time for dragon.

• RememberMidis
    RememberMidis Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

A ghost-type Eevee, aloof and brooding within a purple cloak, and a bug-type Eevee based off the rosy maple moth

• werenanook
    werenanook Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Name Dropper

So i have an idea for an eeveelution for Gen 10. im calling it Fuseon.

The player will be able to take any 2 of the current eevee lines to a scientist that combines the 2 into Fuseon.

All Fuseon will have the same basic form but the colors will be different based on the eeveelutions used. Fuseon will also have both types of the eeveelutions used. It will also have a special attack that has both type advantages.

The order of the 2 that are used will determine what other attacks it learns and what its ability will be as well as the dominant color. so a vaporeon/leafeon fusion will be different from a leafeon/vaporeon fusion.

I think it would be cool to fuse both Flareon and Vaporeon to get a water/fire Fuseon.