Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

all my cards didnt transfer?

stormsurge1990
stormsurge1990 Member Posts: 1

so i chose to transfer my cards over. i like to play expanded and most of my cards didnt transfer over. like all my ex cards didnt transfer my trainers mail vs seeker scramble switch like whats going on if i got screwed out of my most important cards then that messed up.

Answers

• helpmepls2
    helpmepls2 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

xy cards wont show in collection yet because they havent implimented them yet lol

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

If you are using the desktop you can see your card by going to deck builder -> filter -> select "All" format then search your cards. All XY and BW cards transferred but aren't currently useable.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

The game currently only supports Sun & Moon-on for play in Expanded. If you set the filter to Expanded that's all you'll see. To see the rest of your cards you have to set it to show everything. Your cards did transfer but they won't be playable for the foreseeable future. XY and BW era cards will be implemented at some point after the full release

• ZenonBerlin
    ZenonBerlin Member Posts: 28
    10 Comments Photogenic

I had 2x common Scoop-Up Nets and 2x RH Scoop-Up Nets. Only the former got transferred so I had to craft two new ones, wasting resources in the process. Not sure if it happened with any other cards, but this is something I immediately noticed because, after importing a deck I saved from PTCGO, it showed cards missing.