Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What do you all think about the ending to the Pokemon Heroes movie?

Options
LucarioRay
LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

So there's been a lot of debate on who kissed Ash at the end of movie Bianca or Latias. While internet seems to favor Latias I've always thought it was Bianca. My reasoning being that were shown on purpose that Bianca left the hat behind she was wearing the entire movie meaning she had to leave it for a good reason (maybe to hide her identity?), the girl at the end when trying to catch up to Ash and friends is visibly tired from running which is something Latias never showed previously when being chased, and lastly the song before the kiss is called Canon (music) which is similar and pronounced the same as Bianca's Japanese name of Kanon (sound of flower).

Comments

• Azaruspokerus
    Azaruspokerus Member Posts: 23
    5 LOLs First Answer Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I used to think Latias, but, you might've changed my mind. you really dug through Pokemon heroes, for the best reasons possible, like, her breathing heavily, which from what I remember Latias never did, like you said, and the name of the song, is called canon, and her Japanese name is Kanon. and i'm impressed, I think its Bianca now, too.

• LucarioRay
    LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Oh wow thanks. I'm glad my reasoning seems to be alright then. I've always thought it was Bianca since I was little when I use to watch the DVD but I was kind of surprised to find out when I got older that a lot of the internet believes it to be Latias (or at the very least wants it to be Latias).