Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

what do you guys think is the most beautiful card in paldea evolved?

I think a lot of the cards in paldea evolved are cool, like the chien-pao ex special illustration rare, also the chi-yu ex special illustration rare (im sorry but the ruin legendary special illustration rare are way too cool), maybe the special illustration rare Boss's Orders, or the illustration rare Magikarp or Paldean Tauros, whatever it may be, we can mostly agree on stuff like Tyranitaar illustration rare, i have many favorites (which are the ones i just listed), and i want to know what other cards do people like!

Comments

• mtruong15
    mtruong15 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Answer

I love the sleepy raichu =)

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

I also love the Chien-Pao, Tyranitar, Chi-yu, etc. I think that some of the really underrated ones are Heracross and Fletchinder (Illustration Rare for all of these, of course), and Sandygast is actually beautiful. But my favorite has to be Orthworm. The artwork is just so amazing!

• Pokeplay219
    Pokeplay219 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

I think either the rare art Chi-Yu ex or rare art Fletchinder

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Spirgatito, Floragato (illustration rare) and Meowscarada ex. (special illustration rare)

• PsychicFoxey
    PsychicFoxey Member Posts: 14
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

easyly skeledirge full art alt art ex

• nightblitz42
    nightblitz42 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 Agrees 5 Answers

A lot of great art in this set! My personal favorite is Full Art Grafaiai because I find the scene and posing to be exciting. Full Art Baxcalibur is also gorgeous, with a lot of little details to look at. Lycanroc ex's wild expression and brushstroke style are eye-catching (check out the way the character's outlines turn wavy to emphasize the strength of its roar!), and make excellent use of the border-breaking ex gimmick.

But I feel like it's cheating to only focus on full art and multi-prize cards, so I'd also like to point out the uncommon Fire-Type Paldean Tauros. So many different elements: the searing-hot horns, the hairy mane, the muscular hind legs, and the cracking earth, each drawn with exceptional attention to their own individual details. The interplay between realistic, grounded drawing techniques and exaggerated, larger-than-life posing and scene decorations is just wonderful.