Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

May's return to the anime

Options
MajorBrendan
MajorBrendan Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment

In addition to Ash's Return to the anime sometime after gen 10. On of the characters I would like to bring back would be May! Even if the original japanese voice actor has complications, there's always another voice actress who voiced her in different anime trailer and video games to help fill in the shoes before who will take her place in order to continue Ash's Journey. In addition to that, it wouldn't hurt to have an understudy on board in the event the main actress has an emergency. I would also like to see how May and Max turn out after 2 years since Ash's

Comments

• cobaltbuizel
    cobaltbuizel Member Posts: 11
    5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper First Answer
    Options

i'm sorry but you just aren't cooking with this one

• LucarioRay
    LucarioRay Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

So Ash's time in the anime is over while he and his companions could return in future May will probably never have another speaking role due to the voice actress no longer voice acting.

• Azaruspokerus
    Azaruspokerus Member Posts: 23
    5 LOLs First Answer Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I hate to agree with everyone else, but, unless may and ash are dating later, she's never coming back, this applies to every other character in the Pokemon anime before Pokemon horizons, with some exceptions, like, past champions, and such.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Ash's time in the anime isn't over by a long shot. I plan to have a replacement japanese voice actress to voice May need I remind about the pokemon oras promotional anime trailer and the Pokemon masters voice actress are potential replacements for the current voice actress.