Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

From what we have seen so far, whats your current opinion on Pokemon Sleep?

In my opinion, i think its gonna be pretty cool, but whats yours?

Comments

• nightblitz42
    nightblitz42 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Likes 5 Agrees 5 Answers

I think that the game concept is bold and original, so I'll definitely download it and try it out. It doesn't seem like the kind of game that I'll stick around with long-term though. (btw why does every game these days have a paid Battle Pass? I find them annoying.)

Of course, the sleeping Pokemon in that game all look super cute. The visual style reminds me of Magikarp Jump and Pokemon Cafe Mix, which are both very charming games. I'd really like to know more about the number of different Pokemon that can be encountered. Hopefully we get some wild and weird ones in addition to the popular Gen1 mons we've seen thus far.

• LugiaMaster27
    LugiaMaster27 Member Posts: 8
    Photogenic First Comment

i think pokemon sleep wont be a complete flop, but it may lack in some areas (also why is pokemon trying to incorporate itself into my routine, first it was pokemon smile, now its pokemon sleep)

• TylerTheHuman
    TylerTheHuman Member Posts: 9
    10 Comments Photogenic

Imagine having your screen on for the 8 hours you sleep just to unlock a new sleep style?

• PineTwist
    PineTwist Member Posts: 14
    Photogenic First Answer First Comment 5 Likes

Extremely excited, I’ve been needing to fix my sleep schedule and this definitely will make it happen, because it’s ookemon related. My disability makes it difficult for me to get motivated to do things so it’ll be easier for me to focus on sleep.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I do not understand it at all. Is it a sleep monitoring app with a Pokémon skin? Is your goal to sleep in as many different ways as possible to complete some kind of Pokédex? Or to maintain one consistent style?

What happens to all of the data about people's sleep patterns?

• weebwitched
    weebwitched Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Answer

In the same way that Pokemon Smile helped me get better about routine, I'm really looking forward to Pokemon Sleep for the same reason. The debate now is do I want to shell out for the improved Pokeball Plus or will I be good to go with my phone...I think my only gripe about the app so far is it'll be surprising and disappointing if it doesn't have compatibility with already existing sleep-tracking devices like fitbit and other smart watches.

• Duskull101
    Duskull101 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Answer

If my pokemon snores imma put it in a new orbit.

• brokednkiwnoloc
    brokednkiwnoloc Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Photogenic

i first thought it was a joke or fan-made when I saw the ad

• MayPichu
    MayPichu Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

It looks interesting, I definitely want to try it out.

• _-_Eevee_-_
    _-_Eevee_-_ Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    5 Agrees Combo Breaker 5 Likes 10 Comments

When a head of it, I didn't think it was real. I don't feel like it is really something Pokemon should be spending their time on. It was just, not very Pokemon-y of them.