Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.2.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• MurderOfCrowss
    MurderOfCrowss Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I would love to see a feedback form directly in the app, especially since this is a beta. Having an in-app form will make it way easier for people to report bugs to the developers.

I suspect that having forums as the only method to provide feedback, a lot of bugs are going unreported and helpful feedback not provided.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@TPCi_CursedSoup I think you forgot to make a pretty important announcement based on the list of available countries I just saw...

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
    25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

@TPCi_CursedSoup I think you forgot to make a pretty important announcement based on the list of available countries I just saw...

@TechHog Good eyes! This was very much intentional, and I appreciate the heads up nonetheless. 😀

• Monsieur-Master
    Monsieur-Master Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

When you will add a feature to see the cards the opponent puts from the discard pile to their deck. We need to guess or have a perfect memory when some one uses PalPad, Ordinary Rod, Rescued Carrier, etc to know which cards were returned because the app don't show us

• GadgetBadger
    GadgetBadger Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Anniversary 10 Comments

Agree here! Any cards that say “reveal” need to show us what is picked.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees First Anniversary 100 Comments 5 LOLs

The real solution is to have action history which shows what cards each player has played and what the results were. PTCGO has this. Hearthstone has this.

• WoodBridge16
    WoodBridge16 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary

i just want to say to the devs, good work. i know alot of people are crapping all over the devs, but i see steady progress. stick to it and dont let the game die. 😀

• 00_MWDC_00
    00_MWDC_00 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

• Monsieur-Master
    Monsieur-Master Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Anyone else suffering with the waiting time to find a match? It's always been horrible, but this weekend is even worse and it doesn't matter if it's ranked or casual ☹️

• 00_MWDC_00
    00_MWDC_00 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I’m not sure if it’s a bug but when I’m trying to add older pack codes (before son and moon the game crashes and I have to force close and restart and receive nothing from the packs I’m trying to add. So far this has happened with various sun and moon promos from blister packs, cosmic eclipse, unified minds, lost thunder and evolutions.