Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The Pokémon TCG Live Limited Beta Survey

TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

Greetings Trainers!

We invite you to participate in a brief voluntary survey about your time with the Pokémon TCG Live Limited Beta. Everyone's feedback has been critical for improving the player experience, and your responses will help with that ongoing effort.

If you have the time, please consider filling this out. We'd love to hear how your time with the game has been so far.

Survey Link

Comments

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

Good lord

• magikarpex
    magikarpex Member Posts: 13
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees Photogenic First Anniversary

I feel like I was a little mean.

• TheCrusader4
    TheCrusader4 Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper

This was a nice survey. I wonder if we could get a second letter from the devs addressing the results?

• userguy720
    userguy720 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment 5 Agrees

The survey questions are quite well thought out, and if changes are actually made based on the results of the survey then i have some hope for PTCG Live.

• Therealpokeboi
    Therealpokeboi Member Posts: 28
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

i hope this helps

• TheEPSD
    TheEPSD Member Posts: 3
    First Comment 5 Agrees

I like how thorough the survey was. I was harsh, but it's necessary if they truly decide PTCG Live is replacing PTCG Online.

• Duaner_83
    Duaner_83 Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments 5 Agrees First Anniversary

Well, that's done. I was just as thorough as they were with the fantastic way this survey is conducted. I wish other things around here were given that level of care and attention.

• Fatcatz_7
    Fatcatz_7 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment 5 Likes

Great how thorough the survey questions were with all topics. Hope the devs will actually be inspired to make the substantial changes in the coming weeks and I hope they read the open ended questions.

• DarkSpitfire19
    DarkSpitfire19 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

All I want for you to do is add trade

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
    25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

Hi again!

We just wanted to drop an update that the survey that went out last month will be closed today. We appreciate everyone's time and the feedback provided.

We're working through all your responses to locate key opportunities that will help continue to improve the Pokémon TCG: Live experience.

This discussion has been closed.