Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What makes the Pokémon series special for you?

Options

To me, Pokémon's message of trust and friendship alongside the new Pokémon introduced in each game make the series feel special. It's why I've been a player for 17 years and a fan for 9 of those years.

Answers

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

I have to agree. It's the optimistic nature of the world that gives the series a special place in my heart.

Plus, a lot of other monster-collecting game series, at least the ones I came across, haven't really quite mastered that "easy to approach but also easy to elaborate on" nature that Pokemon has.

• PokemonFarms
    PokemonFarms Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

The Pokemon themselves! I grew up with the 3DS pokemon spin offs Like pokemon rumble, Pokemon shuffle I even dabble with some pokemon mystery dudgeon gates to Infinity! Although I was broke so I can't buy the full version :(

• Shrewy
    Shrewy Member Posts: 9
    5 Likes Photogenic First Comment
    Options

We all get to have our favorites. Our fave pokemon, not to mention favorite types, characters, and so forth. It's a fun way to get to know others and ourselves.

• PokemonFarms
    PokemonFarms Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

The Pokemon themselves! I grew up with the 3DS pokemon spin offs Like pokemon rumble, Pokemon shuffle I even dabble with some pokemon mystery dudgeon gates to Infinity! Although I was broke so I can't buy the full version :(