Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Is Your Favorite Pokemon Type And Why?

Comments

• Kyras68251
    Kyras68251 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment 5 Likes

Dragons because their designs are pretty cool

• Mickytrainer
    Mickytrainer Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

This is a though question for me, I really like fighting type Pokémon because Lucario is my all time favourite Pokémon. But I really like dark types because how edgy and cool they look

• LunarFlameMage3
    LunarFlameMage3 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

Fire. I have been on a long journey in life coming to terms with myself. I happen to be a fire sign in all types of cosmology as well as a bit of a hot head. I look best in reds, oranges, and yellows with blue and green, and white accents. Every test I take online points to fire. I’ve given up and accepted my fate, but rather than sulk I’m running with it. Fire type and proud.

• JuliusVercelli
    JuliusVercelli Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees Photogenic First Answer Name Dropper

Off topic but who keeps clicking disagree in all the comments on this thread xD

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

@JuliusVercelli I was wondering the same thing!

• xxMiraclesMay
    xxMiraclesMay Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

Bug and Poison types are always a toss up for me. I used to lean more towards Bug, but now it's more Poison. It kind of goes back and forth. Scolipede's my favorite Pokémon and has been for over 10 years, so it certainly plays a role here.

Fairy is great too, though. Probably my second (or third?) choice. 💕

• AceTrainerBasil
    AceTrainerBasil Member Posts: 18
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Psychic for many reasons.

1. Before Pokémon I used to like magic. Back in the late 2015, when I rediscovered Pokémon, I had a choice to either watch something like Witch / Winx - or Pokémon.

2. The very idea to watch Pokémon instead came to me from searching what the hell is that Slowpoke from Slowpoke memes. So the first pokemon I re-discovered after more than a decade since last time I had heard of Pokémon was a Psychic type

3. HAVE YOU SEEN SABRINA'S KADABRA IN THE ANIME?!

4. It was strong in Gen 1, and I tend to value the original thing better than what comes later.

5. If you think about it, Psychic is the best type. Imagine ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES it provides: you can lift heavy stuff with Telekinesis, you can make your Alakazam do work for you like IRL we use AI, you can steal stuff, you can rescue wrecked ships. Psychic type is the best way to live a happy and successful life in Pokémon universe!

• BlackDragonite7
    BlackDragonite7 Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

I love Psychic, Ghost, Dragon and Dark Pokemon.

All of them are pretty strong and have some nice designs.

• SonictheHedgehg
    SonictheHedgehg Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

I like Fire

Fire is the best type

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

1.Grass

2.Ghost

3.Bug