Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is your favorite song from Pokémon?

It can be a song from a Pokémon Game, a Pokémon Movie, any Season of the Pokémon Anime, etc.!

Comments

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

dododododo pokemon johto dododododo

• LemonadeCafe
    LemonadeCafe Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

Alder's theme from Black White as like you ever hear it until the post game.

• Kaioshin213
    Kaioshin213 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

Too many, with that much choice it's hard to pick favourites...

Kaze to Issho ni (old and new version), Serebii Ippai, Chiisaki Mono (original & dub version), Oración, Lugias Theme, Tears of Life, Galar Gym Theme, Eevee March, Pokémon Johto (Movie Version), ...

• A_Random_Dood
    A_Random_Dood Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

There's a lot of good songs in the games, but my favorite definitely has to go to Zinnia's theme from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Another very good ones are Colress's theme, AI Turo/Sada's theme, Abandoned Ship from R/S/E, Lusamine's theme, and Mt. Coronet.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Regardless of how I have felt about each individual game in the series over the years, the game soundtracks have been consistently high quality and something I always look forward to.

It would take a while to list every track I liked, but legendary battle themes tend to stand out. I love the rival theme from RB when he stomps out onto the screen. Some of the recent character specific themes from modern installments have been very catchy.

• scotty774
    scotty774 Member Posts: 21
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

While there's a plethora of choices I could make, I feel that Embracing One's Duty (a.k.a. Recieve A Mission, a.k.a. N's Castle Bridge Theme) from Gen 5's OST is the one I feel is most significant to me more than anything else. While I could wax on about its composition or how it contributes to the story, the honest reasoning is that it's the reason I even use the Internet today, as the very first memory I have of the Internet is going online and trying to seek it out so I could hear it again.

• scotty774
    scotty774 Member Posts: 21
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

While there's a plethora of choices I could make, I feel that Embracing One's Duty (a.k.a. Recieve A Mission, a.k.a. N's Castle Bridge Theme) from Gen 5's OST is the one I feel is most significant to me more than anything else. While I could wax on about its composition or how it contributes to the story, the honest reasoning is that it's the reason I even use the Internet today, as the very first memory I have of the Internet is going online and trying to seek it out so I could hear it again.

• Sooshiii
    Sooshiii Member Posts: 23
    5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Either the Galar Gym theme or Cynthias theme, both had a very big impact on me

• spleacher
    spleacher Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Azalea Town was BUMPIN'

• spleacher
    spleacher Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Azalea Town was BUMPIN'