Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What spin off game you would like to see on the switch

Options
lehisito
lehisito Member Posts: 2
Photogenic

I would love to see a port of Pokémon Coliseum + XD for the switch or at least for Nintendo switch online.

Comments

• toud1237
    toud1237 Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Comment First Answer Photogenic
    Options

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ultimate (All mystery dungeon games)

• Dyna91
    Dyna91 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/5585/what-spin-off-game-you-would-like-to-see-on-the-switchIts pretty difficult to think we eventualy get an Port of colosseum and gale of darkness whatever they gonna do i still trust them what they can achieve. The ports where largely rumored or hinted since the Wii U era due to the potential second screen was used there, but nothing ever came out since then. But never lose Hope. The big problem Is that genious sonority had been silently been on hiatus since last work on denpamen. I probaly think they still around but without the original devs Is unlikey would get these games on modern platform.

• toud1237
    toud1237 Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Comment First Answer Photogenic
    Options

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon ultimate (All mystery dungeon games)

• Rosastra
    Rosastra Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

althought pokemon ranger would be great, it would require a new "Nintendo stylus" similar to the apple pen, which would imply more games with the same gadget (like a new cooking mama or other games of the DS era). so, my final answer is a new Pokepark (called of course Pokepark Switch).

the first pokepark wii was a good game, even a little bit challenging considering the use of the wii remote in the minigames, and it was a good spin off even for a kid audience, without a complex battle system.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer First Comment
    Options

I've seen good things about Coliseum and XD and certainly wouldn't mind trying them if they get remasters.

Other than that- I would have to say I'd love to play a Rumble game.

• AmogusSylveon
    AmogusSylveon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Obviously Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

This is the only right Answer

• AmogusSylveon
    AmogusSylveon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Obviously Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

This is the only right Answer

• Pi_the_Silly
    Pi_the_Silly Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Pokemon rumble

• PkmnTrnrJoe
    PkmnTrnrJoe Member Posts: 14
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

I agree with Colosseum/XD

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

The Colosseum games could do with some modernising in a remake. Not too much... Just some graphics and QoL improvements. I would hate to turn them into completely different games or ruin the challenge.

Even if they were just ported, it would be nice if more people got to play them.

I suspect we will never get a third installment because the main series is on home console and in full 3D now. But a game with the characters and the Pokémon stealing mechanic could be interesting.