Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live New Region Unlocks & Accessing Trouble *UPDATED 7/21*

TPCi_CursedSoup
TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 275 admin
25 Agrees Second Anniversary 250 Likes 25 LOLs

Hi Trainers!

We are aware that some players in the new regions may not be able to see the game available to download from the Google Play Store.

The team is aware of this and is currently working on getting this fixed as quickly as possible. We will update here with new information as soon as it's available.

NOTE: New regions can now download the game from the Google Play Store.

Comments

• cexample
    cexample Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited July 2022 #2

Thank you for the information, I've seen a lot of people asking about it

• TPCi_CursedSoup

Just wanted to bump so everyone can see this was updated. Note added to the original post!

• Therealpokeboi
    Therealpokeboi Member Posts: 28
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

maybe you could fix cyllene and mr rime v? oh wait you guys pretend they dont exist

• TPCi_CursedSoup

maybe you could fix cyllene and mr rime v? oh wait you guys pretend they dont exist

We addressed these cards in my post found here. It was brought up in our discussion thread and is still on the Teams radar. We appreciate your patience with this.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@TPCi_CursedSoup What about the bug where removing a Pokemon from the discard pile makes it no longer count as having been KO'd last turn? That's been in since launch.

• TPCi_CursedSoup

@TPCi_CursedSoup What about the bug where removing a Pokemon from the discard pile makes it no longer count as having been KO'd last turn? That's been in since launch.

I went ahead and put this back on the team's radar. There is potential for this to affect other aspects of the game so it may require a bit more time. I will check in periodically to see what sort of progress is being made and do my best to make updates when they become available.

Thank you for your patience and all the feedback everyone has provided.

• Therealpokeboi
    Therealpokeboi Member Posts: 28
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

where does it say anything about cyllene and mr rime theres no info other then you guys have it on your radar you guys do 8 hours weekly and only fix 1 thing its pathetic honestly

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

@Therealpokeboi To be fair, those issues probably need a client update, so even if they did fix them they wouldn't be live fixes right away. Most of the work is probably being put into implementing the next set though