Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.1.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary 25 Agrees 10 Comments First Answer

It’s not an indie company but it’s indie developers/management

• guirocks
    guirocks Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment

@TPCi_CursedSoup Just found another bug here. It's on Grimmsnarl Vmax this time. Its attack was supposed to add 50 damage for each dark energy attached (up to 100 extra damage). So, with 3 basic dark attached, it should hit for 270. However, PTCGLive doesn't count the extra damage output, so you deal 170 every time, even with the dark energy attached.

• guirocks
    guirocks Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Comment

@Duaner_83 @TPCi_CursedSoup I most definitely feel the same. I know we accepted the inability of migrating back to PTCGO but NO ONE could've predicted PTCGL would be the complete disaster it is right now. And the worst part is that there's no expectation of things getting better, at least for me. The community has simply abandoned the game and this should be the greatest warning sign. The devs don't seem to care, releasing updates every two or three months and not even answering us here on the forums. Is this really TPCI? It certainly doesn't look like so! The only thing I wanted right now was a way of getting my PTCGO account back. I definitely didn't sign up for this and feel utterly disrespected as a customer.

• Epichearts
    Epichearts Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

totally agreed with duaner-83 so frustating to quit a game because of bugs three time a row, want to quit the boat so much, in this state the game cannot realease this year

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

To top it off the communication is shocking - @TPCi_CursedSoup will appear one day every two months to post some patch notes and answer a couple of questions before disappearing until the next set release.

No other mod on the forum answers any questions and they simply give the stock answer "thanks for sharing this with us I'll pass it on to the development team".

We have

• No idea what bugs or features are being worked on
    • No timeline for when missing features will be added
    • No idea when the full game will actually release.

I'm just utterly amazed that they allowed for migration in the first place instead of just giving people access to the cards to encourage people to play whilst they catch bugs.

There's either a lack of understanding or a lack of respect for the fact that many of us have sunk a large amount of time and money into our accounts.

We just want to play - which we clearly can't do on Live - so let us go back to PTCGO whilst you finish this game.

• jon11w
    jon11w Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

Also this forum is infuriating - you still can't consistently post comments which have multiple sentences on the same line or contain commas.

It's embarrassing.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

@jon11w

There's either a lack of understanding or a lack of respect for the fact that many of us have sunk a large amount of time and money into our accounts.

It's both. The fact that they are actively trying to punish people for having large collections is proof of that.

All that they need to do is admit that the project was more involved than they expected, and rapidly expand the team. Maybe even hand the source code over to Dire Wolf and have them fix it until they can hire devs with experience.

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Answers 25 Likes

This may have been a change from a previous patch that I missed, but I appreciate that the deck is now sorted for you during a deck search to make prize checking as easy as it is on ptcgo. The devs should highlight these quality of life improvements more often.

One minor downside is that this in-game order doesn't match the order shown inside the deck builder.

Could you add a way to display this deck order outside of a match? It would help when putting data into an external prize checking app rather than having to run several test games to find the card order.

• Nonebu
    Nonebu Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment

Hey @TPCi_CursedSoup … the glitch where you click on “Inspect Board” and the entire game freezes and your screen becomes unresponsive on mobile? Yeah, that’s still in the game 2 weeks later. Can this please be fixed? It’s the only real glitch I’ve ran into in the short time that I’ve been playing

• GadgetBadger
    GadgetBadger Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

this triggers for me when I check my discard pile while the prompt for shady dealings is active. Shady dealings, inspect board, check discard equals force close the app.