Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unidentifiable cards, asking for help

Hello everyone on the forums

It's been a while that i browse around here to find answers to my many questions, usually with success (you are awesome!), but this time i've come across to something that still remains unanswered.

A couple of weeks ago, we acquired a few sets of Astral Radiance and Evolving Skies decks, this time around we found three cards that we cannot seem to really identify for what they really are.

What we found?

• Umbreon VMAX 095/203
  • Lycanroc VMAX 092/203
  • Hisuian Typhlosion VSTAR 054/189

Not only their HPs don't match to the reference sets online, the cards are somehow GOLDEN.

See pictures!

(sorry for some shaking in the pictures, the lighting wasn't on my side this time...)

I couldn't find a single reference anywhere about these cards, does anyone know what they are?

PS. Before anyone states the cards are fake etc, I'd advice to consider that the packages were sealed normally, contained a normal amount of cards and the other cards in the deck were perfectly normal (even though some were a little more special that others). The other sets we purchased did not contain these, but just "normally traceable" cards. These three are the only "very special" ones that we cannot get our head around.

Comments

• Glive9
    Glive9 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic

Sorry dude, those are fake cards, not "very special" or "rare" or whatever, just plain fake cards, the whole pack was fake