Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why is there a limit of 8 dark basic energy card ?

i am having great difficulty building a dark type deck because unlike other basic energy types (fire, electric, water…), the dark type basic energy cards are limited to 8 of them. How can I get more of them ? There isn’t an option to exchange a currency for more of this type of basic energy card. Thx

Answers

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

There is no 8 energies limit, that's probably because you only have 8 energies of that set. But there is a bug indeed that seems to happen with some basic dark energies... it doesn't display the Exchange button in some (I have that same bug).

But if you use basic dark energies from other sets you should be able to add more then 8 or exchange more for credits... at list I can workaround the bug that way.

• n00bl00d
    n00bl00d Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Curious, I can put in as much energy as I want to. Maybe you should file a ticket to support.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

Are you using a holographic energy card? Can you take a screenshot?

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

Those that are bugged are not holographic, to me at list the bug happens with a couple of basic dark energies of older sets where I have less then 59.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees 500 Comments 100 Likes 25 Answers

We need screenshots, if it was from CRZ and you only pulled, exchanged for a total of 8 then it’s not a bug, same applies to any energy you’re not just given