Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why is the game so bare bones compared to Online?

The layout is confusing and I don't know where to find anything.

Did all my cards get transferred over? It seems different somehow.

How do I even see any of my cards? The only way I've found is to build a deck. I don't want to build a deck I want to see my cards.

Why is there no Auto- deck creation? I don't know what to put in a deck, I'm still new to all of this.

Where are the decks I earned and purchased?

Where are the coins I earned?

Will the clothes I was gifted be implemented?

Why aren't there any skirts, or dresses? One of the intro lines you can choose specifically mentions having a dress which is weird when there aren't any.

Will the trainer challenges come back? Real humans are just too strong. First battle and all but one of the cards on his bench were over 200 health while I only had one with even close to that amount. (Arcanine Ex deck)

I've also noticed it takes way longer to finish a match. I don't know why but the other game seemed snappier and more streamlined?

The only thing I like is that the battle pass seems more satisfying. Though I miss the xp system where you can level up specific types by doing dailies for that type. That was super fun and got me to use Pokémon I never would have thought of.

I'm really not having as much fun as I used to. I get the other game was really old looking but at least it was fun. What's the point in making a new one when you're not going to improve on it?

Answers

• Pujam
    Pujam Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Amen

• the_lawlrus
    the_lawlrus Member Posts: 12
    First Answer Name Dropper First Comment

But they just enhanced the Energy pips. What more could you possibly be looking for?

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

@the_lawlrus And to me the energies don't really look that better 😆 just looks like someone increased the brightness of it...

• TripleRaichu333
    TripleRaichu333 Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment

"Where are the decks I earned and purchased?" That's what I am saying!

• KaptainKnieveo
    KaptainKnieveo Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I don't know if it's just me, but I can't play all my old decks because of the standard and and expanded only???? That's really disappointing