Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Lost Zone players are posers.

Options

My personal opinion but standing on it.

When building you own deck as every true trainer should.. each card you select is essencial. So many things to take into consideration:

●Pokemon (type, ability, energy needed, effects, special conditions, evolution chain, HP, Attacks, retreat cost, etc.) ●Basic energy, special energy (jet, double, medical, gift, lucky, rapid, fusion, single, luminence, reversal, etc.)

●Items, supporters, tools, stadiums

Each and every card was selected for a reason, the ratio of pokemon : item : tool : supporter : energy cards must be balanced in order for your stategy to work.

Each loss will help you understand how and what your deck needs and doesn't. The process is a beautiful thing, tedious and stressing but the bond with the deck is set and when you finally win, you will see that the opponent was your mind all along.

NOW WITH ALL THAT BEING SAID.

Players (not trainers) that depend purely and sending there cards to lost zone well yeah.. your'e no diff than Paul, Damian and the trainer that abandoned Gengar.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Oh god they're multiplying

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

Having played Lost Tina myself, I can confirm that this is not the case, the deck is built to have good matchups into almost everything, the cards you choose to put in the Lost Zone depend on the deck you're playing against and the current situation.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

Also, from this post, I wouldn't be surprised if you treat Future Box players like this post-rotation.

• Nickalooose1
    Nickalooose1 Member Posts: 45
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

I'm bored of playing these decks now! I let my 3 AFK turns pass by themselves, I find it more fun pressing Play than actually playing at this point... I only play decks I haven't seen now, it's better IMO

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options
  • OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Ha! This is hilarious! You think sending a card to the lost zone for a single game compares to leaving a real, living creature alone to die in the wilderness? DUDE. IT'S JUST A CARD.