Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Zeraora deck and Pokemon TCG Live

Options

Hello and sorry for my English. Recently I received a Zeraora deck as a gift, of course I immediately used the code from the deck and activated it in Pokemon TCG Live. It seems to have downloaded the entire deck, but in standard mode some of the cards are unavailable / blocked (gray with a red mark crossed out). And hence my question: what can I do to activate them and be able to play this deck in standard mode. Thank you in advance for your response.

Comments

• pikayou
    pikayou Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Those cards have rotated, which means you can't use them in Standard. Standard rotates its sets every so often to keep the format fresh - you can tell if a set is legal by looking at the little letter in the bottom left of the card. We're currently playing from E mark onward (meaning you can't use D mark cards like Evolution Incense - you'll have to remove them) but in a couple of weeks we'll be moving to F mark onward.

You can still play the deck in Expanded if you want, but the V battle decks aren't very good so it's best to just build your own.

• niice-ps
    niice-ps Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Thanks for the quick answer, but I also noticed that some of the cards you write with the letter E are also blocked.

• pikayou
    pikayou Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Which cards? It might just be a visual glitch, I've had that happen a few times, try removing the cards from the deck and then putting them back in. If you've made changes to the deck cards will also appear crossed out if you don't own them.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

I would recycle the deck into Miraidon ex with Zeraora included.