Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

international tcg releases?

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

does anyone else want pokemon tcg to have international releases instead of first releasing the set in japan and when we get the set they are are getting the next they did this with the games which i quite like and i fell like they should also do international releases with the cards does anyone have any other opinions on this topic

Comments

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

No. Just another perk of living in Japan. :-P

Jokes aside, I do wish more card games had international releases and allowed you to use any language printing in your deck. Yugioh has the same issue.

The game should be the same regardless of where you play it. It is one of the things Magic does well and I greatly appreciate.

Of course, Magic had the advantage of using the same card back internationally from the outset (although it almost used a unique card back for each set) so there are no problems mixing cards from different regions unsleeved.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    Options

Honestly, I like seeing the cards in advance, this way I can test them well before they're legal.

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Yes @clasingla I would love to get the cards at the same time that Japan does, it would feel way more exciting to strategize and deck build before the Japanese geniuses figured the entire meta out.