Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is good to add to this deck?

Options
NoahLaprasForum
NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment

Hey There!

This is my Deck. I have long worked on it and think i can perfectionize it. Can somebody help me? What can i add to this deck? The trainers are Avery, Roark, Agatha, Hop, Bill’s Transfer, bug catcher, Miss Fortune sisters, Boss Orders, Cafe Master, Dark Patch, Super rod, Cramomatic, lucky egg, Pokégear 3.0, Rare Candy, Crushing Hammer, Mirage Gate, Pokemon Catcher and Vitality Band.

Best Answers

• pikayou
    pikayou Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer Name Dropper
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

I don't mean to be rude, but this deck is just a bunch of random cards - it might be beneficial for you to check out some tournament winning lists and start building from there.

Also, your Sirfetch'd and Eevee are both regulation mark D which means you can't use them in the Standard format. Right now you can only play with cards with an E mark or later - but as of March 21st you'll only be able to use cards with an F mark or later.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,609 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

... Uh, just netdeck. You're not ready to make your own decks yet. This breaks every rule of good deckbuilding practice and can't really be fixed

• NoahLaprasForum
    NoahLaprasForum Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

Ok, good to know. I have learned the rules by myself and never watched a video with the rules. I have a rulebook from Sword and Shield, so i can look at the rules. I don’t get the thing with the E and D marks.

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Agrees
    #5 Answer ✓
    Options

@NoahLaprasForum, the D, E, F, G, and soon H marks are called regulation marks, they make it easy to tell which cards will rotate. Right now, anything Regulation D and earlier have rotated out of Standard, and Regulation E rotates in about a month.

On an unrelated note, when did they get rid of quoting posts?

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    #6 Answer ✓
    Options

@Ravenclawed1234 the flypupkai conflict is when they removed quoting

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    #7 Answer ✓
    Options
  • NoahLaprasForum