Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

About the audio mixing...

Options

So I updated the game today and noticed something really weird that's starting to get to me. The menu/UI sounds are louder while the sound effects for Pokemon's moves are much quieter. I didn't mess with the settings on either the game or my TV, so I think the audio mixing got messed up in the process of the latest update. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Saigam
    Saigam Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I'm having the same issue! I already uninstalled and cleared the caches and it didn't solve the problem. Did anyone manage to solve it?

• Trainer-RX
    Trainer-RX Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Same here its SO ANNOYING that I can't enjoy or even play the game without giving me a headache.

Can someone fix this please?

• thisismybest
    thisismybest Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

I’m so annoyed by this! It’s definitely causing problems for my experience and ability to play. This is an accessibility issue, not that the Pokémon company ever cares about that (shiny sparkles/sounds in SV?)

without the audio cues I struggle to comprehend the chaos happening on screen.

• PokéLuba
    PokéLuba Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

How is this not even ACKNOWLEGED by the Pokémon UNITE team? Please, focus on this problem and let us know when it's going to be fixed. It's an ACCESSBILITY issue. A lot of people cannot play pr

• dibruh2
    dibruh2 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

In my phone, "mono audio" was turned off in the settings. Turning it off fixed it.

• dibruh2
    dibruh2 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Never mind it was not fixed but clearing the cache using the option during login seems to fix it