Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

will pokemon tcg pocket replace tcg live?

Options

from what i read on the website pocket is just the same idea of a digital pokemon tcg but with digitally enabled improvements but it didnt say about pokemon tcg live. maybe its on that one's website if it has one but is live shutting down to be replaced by pocket?

Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

i dont think so i think instead of just updating live with all the new features people want we could get it in pocket instead

• OU7C4ST
    OU7C4ST Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    Options

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

maybe

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I think that it won't. the way they made the battles sound made it seem like they were just "quick battles". Don't know exactly what that means, but it doesn't sound like they're interested in replacing Live just yet.

• OU7C4ST
    OU7C4ST Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    Options

No, it will not replace LIVE, and will instead coexist alongside it.

Pokemon TCG Pocket will have a completely set of unique cards for it's game, with abilities, card effects, and attacks.

Pokemon TCG Pocket will also have a unique game mechanics, and rules that will be similar to, but not the same, as the official Pokemon TCG ruleset.

Think of this as our version of Yugioh Duel Links, while PTCGL remains to be our version of Yugioh Master Duel.

Pokemon TCG Pocket will just appeal more to the casual fanbase, and a way to play Pokemon TCG in a sped-up express style fashion.