Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Redeemed 36 packs and now they are gone?!

I redeemed 36 packs. 10,10,10 then 6. Saw the unopened packs with the number 36 underneath them. Didn’t open them because I have a YouTube channel and was going to open them for content when I opened the game the next time I play.. Now I open the game and there are Zero packs anywhere to be found.. Where do I find them so I can screen record and open for my YouTube channel???

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 302 mod
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Unfortunately, you can't save them like that. The pack opening animation is just for show. As soon as you redeem them, all of the packs are generated, opened, and added to your deck builder. You still got the cards, so you're not gonna get compensated or anything. Just remember for next time not to open the game until you want to open the packs.

• Sourapples4
    Sourapples4 Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

@TechHog,that doesn’t work now. All packs gotta go through the animation in order to get added to deck builder. I just lost around 50 or so packs and checked my entire deck.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes