Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Have you heard of Pokemon Chronicles?

Options
Hey_PIKMIN
Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs

I recently decided to watch the entire pokemon anime and review each episode and when looking through the list on a website with every episode (won't say the name of it to risk it being took down) and one of the shows is pokemon chronicles which I've seen most of before but not all of. It's really cool and one of my favourite shows from the collection. Have you seen it and what do you think?

Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

i have seen it and i really like it i feel like they should of done an extended chronicles instead of journeys because what i thought a lot of journeys is just reuniting with old characters but if i wanted to know what happened to the characters i would have preferred a chronicles like story and have ash get gym badges in galar

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

yeah I think that journeys should have ended with ash not being replaced and instead say that he wasn't sure what path was next for him and then the next series would've been about him figuring out his path alongside multiple new and old characters and have scenes that would end the show properly

also for this to work I think Goh would've been replaced with some other character from galar and a bigger focus on it overall rather than the galar story being over immediately

• Kynanthropy
    Kynanthropy Member Posts: 19
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

silver wasn't in it :/

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I have and I prefer the Japanese audio of it.

• Istiyaq
    Istiyaq Member Posts: 27
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Answer First Comment
    Options

Most people may not have heard of it, as TPCi has never promoted the series, nor added the series to Pokémon TV. It has also never received a DVD release in the U.S.