Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Liko vs Ash

Options

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

You'd be surprised on how fast people will change their minds about Liko by the time the new arc starts rolling in.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs
    Options

@MajorBrendan I doubt it, Ash was a much needed change for Pokemon and I'm happy

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened” - Dr Seuss

(Even if he cheated on his dying wife)

• MajorBrendan
    Options

You haven't seen the latest arc visual have you?

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@MajorBrendan I have and I think it's going to be a really good arc! What's your problem with it?

• MajorBrendan
    Options

I see most people having a problem being all about school. Take it up with them not just me.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@MajorBrendan Honestly I think Liko is still better than Ash and I've only seen a few episodes so I say we just agree to disagree and just stop the argument here

• MajorBrendan
    Options

Don't say I told you so by the time you would realize this in the sub episode as well.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Options

@MajorBrendan I don't think that it'll just be about school, besides Alola is the 2nd best series of the Pokemon anime (behind kanto)

*Reasoning Alola didn't really do a good job with the battles (but let's face it most series don't) but it had the best filler, pretty much every filler was just everyone going crazy and having really funny facial expressions and before you argue that Kalos is better, it isn't because Serena and Ash Greninja sucked

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Comment 5 Likes First Answer
    Options

@Hey_PIKMIN I like both the sun and moon arcs and xy arcs but black and white Ark is amazing meloetta is perfect best series friendship and team rocket for once finally did not look like fools

• MajorBrendan
    Options

@clasingla I do like sun and moon, XY and Black and white stories. as well. No one who could perform journey 1 region at a time per arc like Ash does.