Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

favorite card set scarlet violet era

Options
clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
First Comment 5 Likes First Answer 5 LOLs

for me i think this has the opposite effect on me from the sword and shield era i felt the sword and shield base set and second set (rebel clash) were some of the weakest in that era but for scarlet and violet i felt the base set and the second set (paldea evolved) were the strongest so far and i feel its time to introduce a new gimmick in the scarlet and violet card era (i don't see the point of past and future pokemon classification) and (there are way better gimmicks to return then ace spec) if you disagree with me let me know

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I'm biased to Obsidian Flames because after my top four at regionals I got to open the three whole booster boxes with my family on the train ride home. But if we're just going off of competitive cards then I must go with Paradox Rift, that set was crazy. but it will immediately change to Temporal Forces as soon as it comes out. (ACE SPECS, woohoo!)

• Scorbunny1scute
    Scorbunny1scute Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I like both Obsidian Flames and Paradox Rift, but, as @OlderAngel11 said, Temporal Forces is going to dominate the Pokémon TCG world.

• TheCharizardCol
    TheCharizardCol Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Obsidian flames and paradox rift are my favorites, but I have to give it to paradox rift due to it having more cool Pokémon.