Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't Attack bug with Miraidon ex deck

Options

I've consistently run into the bug with Miraidon ex and Regileki VMax where it won't allow me to use attacks that have the "Can't attack on the next turn" stipulation even on their first use.

I haven't been able to test out the exact cause, but I feel the bug may be triggered by other actions taken during the turn. I noticed it once that at the start of my turn I would have been able to attack, but by the end of the turn I was not allowed to attack.

My best guess is that it may be a bug with the Pokémon abilities since in that turn I used Tandem Unit (play two electric Pokémon form your deck to the bench) and Industrious Incisors (draw unti you have five cards in your hand). Neither should prevent an attack but something is.

I've documented this bug on Android and PC so it's a gameplay bug, not a platform bug.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

You need to pay attention to what you're playing against when this happens.

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 42
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

Are you sure it's unplayable? Or was the card not showing the "ability outline"?

I've noticed sometimes the outline won't appear but if you click the card it'll let you interact like normal.