Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Card Pack Art

Options

Does anyone else keep the pack art just because? I like the pack art, so I've been saving some of my favorites and putting them on the cover of my binders. I think I might just be a hoarder but some of them look really cool, it's also nice to see which packs I've opened and how long I've been collecting. Also, what's your favorite pack art? I like the unbroken bonds ones.

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭✭
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs 5 Likes
    Options

I do the exact same thing! I really like the Evolving Skies ones. I don't have arts from as far back as SM, but I've been collecting the Paldean Fates ones. My mom is like, "Why do you keep these?" but I just like them.

• fishy4you
    fishy4you Member Posts: 16
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

@OlderAngel11 I like the evolving skies ones too, I think I have the one with Rayquaza on it somewhere but I may have lost it. I'm gonna try to go to target this weekend and get some Paldean Fates ones or Paradox Rift.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@OlderAngel11 @fishy4you I also do the same thing, I mean the Pokémon company spends so much time and effort on these, and then they just get thrown away. I got a set for my birthday a long time ago and I still have most of the pack art. (Sadly, Shiny Gardevoir [one of my favorite Pokémon] accidentally got ripped in two)