Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Get rid of bot games in ranked

Options

I am in master rank playing solo queue games. I can win 5 consecutive games, then lose 1. The next game will be a bot game. Playing against bots is the least fun thing imaginable. I would rather lose 10 straight games than play 1 bot game.

For the love of god stop giving players bot games. Every time I get a bot game I quit and stop playing.

Comments

• RusselX
    RusselX Member Posts: 35
    5 LOLs 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

I'm sorry to hear about that! Can you tell me what a bot game is?

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

I don't feel like I have the same problems as half the people who complain about these things. Not mad at anyone or anything, but I'm a ninety percent-win rate player and most of the time I just hard carry my entire team. I've only played against Mewtwo once and I destroyed it. Not trying to brag or anything, but it's just weird how some people have these issues and other don't...

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic
    Options

No thanks

• IMAFIRINMALAZAR
    IMAFIRINMALAZAR Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

I agree. People say "free points", but I'd rather just lose more than play against bots. Bots should not be in a ranked mode in ANY game, let alone a MOBA. I'll be honest, I haven't played a bot match in a long time, I'm around 1600 right now, maybe after a certain point they are no longer in Master rank, but the fact they're in ranked at all makes my blood boil.

• Pokemaster9293
    Pokemaster9293 Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

it’s kind of a bad thing and a good thing

• N_C_G433
    N_C_G433 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

What's wrong with ranked matches these days, huh? Do I feel like playing ranked matches and with REAl people in the game? Not anymore. Why? Because of these reasons:

• Opponents camping on the bushes in the final stretch (Not counting Supporter Pokemon as this is their task)
    • Being paired with -999 Quintillion IQ teammates against high IQ opponents
    • Teammates go idle during the middlegame and endgame
    • Using Pay-To-Win and other cheating mechanisms so that my opponents can skyrocket to Master Class without losing a single game
    • Broken Controller on Mobile; and
    • Energy Rewards on Fashion Items remain unchanged

These are the reasons why I don't like being around ranked matches due to having toxic players there. I'd rather play with Expert or Extreme bots instead on Solo Challenges.