Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Cara Liss and Dracovish to become available Sync Pair Trainer and Pokémon for Pokémon Masters EX?

Options

Do you think that Cara Liss and Dracovish will become available Sync Pair Trainer and Pokémon Masters EX? Why?

Answers

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

Maybe, maybe not. On the one hand, Galarian Pokemon are underutilized, and Dracovish is quite popular (both because Fishious Rend chewed the SwSh the metagame into pieces and because Ash had one in Journeys), and it could use a Masters appearance.

On the other hand, certain side characters have bad track records when it comes to Masters. Wattson, Aarune, quite a few Pokemon Professors and the entire Ultra Recon Squad are a few of the unique NPC's who have been on the short end of that stick thus far, and Cara Liss may have a low Masters probability also.

• FallenFurfrou
    FallenFurfrou Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer
    Options

But really, only time will tell. And normally it isn't loose-lipped when it comes to telling the future.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

I doubt it, she's just a random NPC who gives you fossils. She might make a cameo in an event, or at most be a character you get after completing an event about fossils probably using whatever the scientist 3D model is in Masters instead of a unique appearance (like Hex Maniac and Furisode girls).

Also Masters has forgotten to add some notable characters, and I don't think that a random NPC with barely an lines of dialogue should get in before they add some of the important characters from mainline games first.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

No, because I actually never heard about her before this. She is not a well known trainer, so she will probably not be added to EX

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

I don’t think so

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

She has a bigger role in the lore than "two of Valerie's gym trainers" and they just got a special event so who knows