Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ash Ketchum's Pokémon Anime Revival

MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 142
Second Anniversary 10 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Likes

Ash Ketchum has caught and trained some of his Pokémon that most people have thought are the best fit for his team for good reasons, but some of his Pokémon have perceived bad qualities. However, he shouldn't have caught or trained other Pokémon that most people have thought are too unfit for his team for bad reasons, but some of his Pokémon have perceived redeeming qualities. However, I wish that the animation production companies, whether OLM, Inc. or whoever, would be involved in their production of the Pokemon anime revival, the one that stars Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu for his only Pokémon that he has on hand, and tells the story in which Ash has caught and fully trained any of his Pokémon (w/o releasing them) that are all fit for his team/rotation and win to the finals against his opponents all Pokémon League tournaments to become multi-regional Pokémon League Champion. That's all. Please let me know what you think about that, thanks.😉

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

Once I work for the pokemon company. Not a reboot, but more of having Ash return 2-3 years older as his journeys isn't over by a long shot.