Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Does anyone know how to contact Pokémon about explicit images in their games?

Options
RoyRockets
RoyRockets Member Posts: 2
First Comment

I’m playing scarlet and violet link battles and found a really inappropriate image as a player’s profile picture and their name was also very explicit. I’d like to report this to Pokémon moderators but there isn’t a way as far as I know to do that in Pokémon scarlet and violet. Does anyone know how I can report this to people who can ban or delete this persons account?

Answers

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

contact customer support

• UrsusOmega5
    UrsusOmega5 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I was looking for this because yesterday I ran into someone with an explicit username and adult imagery as their trainer pic that kept queuing up in multibattles and then not selecting a team so people would have to stare at their picture and name. I wonder if we ran into the same gross troll.

• RoyRockets
    RoyRockets Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Yes, that’s the one. The username I encountered was was KidsEnjoy… or a variation of that name.

• LilEddie08
    LilEddie08 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

I'm sure thousands saw this person because for at least 3 hours straight they kept popping up in que and holding things up.

• Arcadianpokemon
    Arcadianpokemon Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

• Arcadianpokemon
    First Comment
    Options

• Arcadianpokemon
    First Comment
    Options

As of January 15 I was playing pokemon violet with my sister and we came a picture and the name we saw was “KidsEnjoy” I’m a huge Pokémon fan and I also have kids please there has to be something that could be done about that we do not condone this kind of behavior and there are kids that play Pokémon scarlet and violet in any other Pokémon’s games please have it remove asap

• LoneWolf9653
    LoneWolf9653 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Yea i just got verification from a few of my friends. They took a screenshot. Low and behold, explicit imagery with the name "KidsEnjoy" followed by a 3 letter word. We need to get him taken off. This is supposed to be a safe place for kids

• LilEddie08
    LilEddie08 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    Options

Warning, that same individual is online again today with the same BS.

• Jirarudan
    Jirarudan Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 Agrees Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options

Aren't all the profile pictures in the game gleaned from in-game screenshots?