Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

QOL For Redeeming Codes

I have a few suggestions that I feel would make manually inputting codes on PC easier.

The first issue I find myself having the most is whenever I go to type in a code, I haven't clicked the text box and have to retype it. I think it is more than appropriate to simply enter any text that is typed to show up in the box automatically. I've seen this done on many other sites and programs and would love to see it implemented here.

The second issue that I find to be rather annoying is that you can't press enter to submit a code. You have to hit the submit code button instead. It adds unneeded extra time to the process when it could be much smoother overall.

And finally the most confusing issue I have with code redemption. Why can you only put in ten codes at a time? It has been like this even in TCG Online, but that is far outdated from what we have today. It feels like a needless roadblock that, once again, limits how smooth the code redeeming process could be. If at all possible I'd love to at least hear why this is the case.