Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.0 Update

Options

Well, let's talk about Pokémon TCG Live 1.3.0 Update:

In general, the updates made were important for the game and in general it improved a lot in several aspects, I still think the update was little, given the size of the game, it is already an advance, so I will focus on the points that caught my attention and in those that I missed at least one note, all this for the desktop.

Positive Points; I really liked the new images of vstar's skills and attacks, Deleting the white border attached to the energies, the hand no longer hides in opponent's attacks and Rank scale adjustment.

But I missed updates in some areas or at least one note.

Negative Points: They fixed the premium password, but every time you go in and out, you can't log in anymore, you have to log out to log in again and be able to access the page; They adjust to ranked climbing, but if you want to say something or make a note, in the near future, if they're going to introduce a ranked climb with real points, what you see is that you're not facing people from your ranked scale, you're facing randomly, And that's bad, because you can be a beginner and get advanced people, it dissuades you from continuing to play, the holo cards to the new and old ones, still continue with an excessive force of brightness, I think they would be much better without them, you give more emphasis to those vertical stripes passing than the card itself, or remove it or leave it ugly the way it is.

well, I think that's what I found positive and negative points of the last update.

Suggestions for topics for upcoming updates:

• Removal of the white square in the upper right corner of the card with the Pokemon's Hp, I think there's no need to be jumped like that, besides ugly it's disproportionate;
  • Playmat-style table layout options that can be purchased with in-game currency;
  • Ranked scale with real points;
  • Spectator mode or at least a note if it is possible to have it or not;
  • Improvements regarding the game's crystals, even though you play the premium pass climb and return the crystals to renew it, you can't invest in booster or store items due to their scarcity;
  • Note or introduction of in-game tournaments to earn craft coins or crystals;
  • Note whether the possibility of introducing new official and unofficial formats within the platform;
  • Note with the date of expansion of countries of the Pokémon live beta

Well, I think that's my vision and my ideas, I'm really enjoying how you guys are working, I think it can be improved, but you're on the right track, and I think that's what the community expects from the company, we're waiting and looking forward to it. for new updates.

Thank you very much @TPCi_CursedSoup

We are waiting for new updates!!!!

Comments

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

if they're going to introduce a ranked climb with real points, what you see is that you're not facing people from your ranked scale, you're facing randomly, And that's bad, because you can be a beginner and get advanced people, it dissuades you from continuing to play,

This is most likely a matter of just not having enough players at a time, so the matchmaking has to go searching further and further from your rank to get you an opponent. With everyone constantly complaining and creating a toxic environment where the game is discussed, this isn't very surprising. Those attitudes are what are preventing people from giving the game a try moreso than playing against someone with a large difference in rank from you because they don't even get to that point. The matchmaking would probably work better without scaring people away from playing the game in the first place.

• Traineriscool
    Traineriscool Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I feel that in game tourneys for crystals should be a feature... That would be great.