Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why are we playing Pokemon Unite?

Options

The game looks MORE LIKE GAMBLE THAN A GAME.

In most matches, the results are decided since matchmaking start.

Then what are we struggling for? It's no longer fun.

Why training hard? The MMR will throw newbies to your team to make you lose if you played well.

I guest this was how the developers' mom teach them the word "balance"

I has been waiting for the day TiMi fixes their MMR, but it seems like they neither have skill nor will to do it.

"Rank Protection Card" is the best evidence of stupidity, because pushing newbies to Master will mess everything up and make the already poor MMR work even worse.

And TiMi is as stupid as TiMi. They think doing this is the way to make money.

Good luck making money from the shrinking playerbase. No one want to stay in hell.

Thank you.

Comments

• serotinopine
    serotinopine Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

? Is the game really that unbalanced? How would they be "decided from the start"?

If you don't like it, don't play it. Maybe there are really drastic issues with the game but you might need to work on your mentality a little bit. There are a lot of other really fun MOBAs out there!

• Zerofo3384
    Zerofo3384 Member Posts: 20
    5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

the game is very unbalanced right now....Mewtwo is horribly broken in both his forms and Zacian continues to be too good for his own good

I have logged hundreds of hours into the game....but after the release of Mewtwo X and Mewtwo Y (mewtwo y being the most unfun to battle).......I had to step away, even with some of the best defenders working together....pokemon like mewtwo y, zacian, blaziken, and meowscarada can bulldoze an entire team

• Gotchi_ss
    Gotchi_ss Member Posts: 5
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

They even matched players who just played 200 times against players who had already played more than 20,000 times. How was it not decided from the start? Tell me.

• AtlasUnchained
    AtlasUnchained Member Posts: 12
    5 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

I just played a Masters 1400+ game on a team with a player with less than 600 games so I feel you bro. The worse part about the issue is how frequently you are matched with new or <45%WR players when you're supposed to be at the most competitive rank in the entire game. This is why I don't support the game with in-app purchases because a moba that doesn't have a good ranking system is bound to fail until they fix it.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

@AtlasUnchained yet, it doesn’t fail.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Oh boy, more people complaining their heads off about Pokemon Unite.