Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Which Pokémon TCG collection do you like the most?

Options

I love the collections, Scarlet and Violet: 151, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Obsidian Flame, Pokémon Sword and Shild: Silver Tempest, Pokémon Black and White: Exalted Dragon, Pokémon Black and White: Plasma Freeze, Pokémon Platinum: Arceus and Pokémon EX: Dragon Frontier, I love the TCG art for Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, they are beautiful

Comments

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Brilliant Stars and Silver Tempest are some of my favorites.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 830 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees 5 LOLs
    Options

I like most of the new ones that have come out for their artwork. Especially the full art cards. they are my favorite part of the expansion.

I would tell you which full arts are my favorite, but it would probably be too many.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 200 ✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    Options

And not forgetting that I also love the Call of Legends collection and the HeartGold and SoulSilver collection, and I also love the Majestic Dawn collection, I'm very excited for the next TCG collections

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭
    First Comment 5 Agrees First Answer 5 LOLs
    Options

Obsidian Flames is special to me because I pulled an alt art Zard out of the FIRST PACK I OPENED. Then I took that very Zard to a third place at a regionals and one another 108 Obsidian Flames which I opened with my friends and family on the train home. That's a really nice memory.

• Sgtsue
    Sgtsue Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I think lost origins is the best because the artworks are pretty cool