Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

are all hosting buildings for tournaments family friendly? plz help!

Options

Hey guys, i've been playing pokemon for five years, i've always wanted to do tournaments. My dad is very picky about what and where i play. Do you know if pokemon only has league challenges in family friendly places, or any where works for them?

Answers

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 LOLs First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I’m not sure on this, but here’s my best guess:

The higher up in level that you go, the more family friendly it’s going to be.

As far as I can understand it, League Challenges is mainly managed by the store, with only an initial approval by Pokémon.

League cups and challenges involve Pokémon more because they are worth championship points

Regionals and International Championships are always going to be pretty family friendly.

Of course, no matter what, there can always be people who go to these events that swear, etc. But I think your best shot is probably to have you and your dad go to a/some local league challenge(s) and you two can evaluate together which of them are a safe and friendly environment for both you and your dad to feel comfortable. Best of luck finding a league that works for you!